- Final reads are generally provided the same day.
- STAT reads are responded with priority interpretation and reporting, usually within the hour.
- Prior comparisons and studies are correlated for comprehensive assessment.
- Radiologist is always available for phone consultation.
- Facility visits to coordinate study protocols and establish quality controls are encouraged.
Comprehensive Reporting For:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Nuclear Medicine
- X-rays (Plain Films)
- DEXA Scans
- Fluoroscopy Studies